This award recognizes an alumna of Emory University who has demonstrated a strong commitment and dedication to issues that affect women in the Emory community and beyond.
Created by the Center for Women at Emory, the Outstanding Alumna award is given in partnership with the Emory Alumni Association. Award recipients are women who have made meaningful contributions by:
- organizing, promoting, or participating in social, educational, professional or networking events for women.
- advocating or providing leadership for women’s issues or concerns of gender equality.
- volunteering time, effort, and resources to promote and maintain an active community for Emory alumnae.
- organizing or participating in fundraising efforts that support the scholarship, leadership or community-building efforts of women at Emory.
- organizing or participating in fundraising efforts that serve the needs of women at Emory, locally, regionally, and/or nationally.